Apr 11, 2010

I am looking for something, which has already found me.

I cant explain what i felt, after a dormancy of 2-3 years, few days back i had this sudden urge to sketch, it was so urgent and violent, that it was absolutely necessary for me to sketch. I had thrown my sketching set from third floor 2-3 years ago, and tired in absence of pencils i resorted to pen, i tried looking for black pen, but found none, and in the end, i took a blue point pen and started drawing on an A4 paper, within minutes of drawing, paper gave up, and it was torn by harsh and cruel strokes of pen ( or my hand ), i felt lost, i planned to go out and bring pencils and paper at once, but then i realized its 2 or 3 in the night.. 

That image is still fresh in my mind, but i dont know if it will ever come to the paper again, may be the moment has passed. I dont know. I had never predicted such a moment will come back again, so I dont know. 

Tired and hopeless i started looking at my previous sketches, after a long time, and this sketch caught my attention, this particular sketch which i had made long ago, it was so perfect at that time for the situation, for what i was feeling in those days, yet for some reasons i didnt show it to a lot of people ( except few , some of those really close, some of them who could actually understand it ) ( for the same reason, that sketch was never posted on this page ) , and as i looked at it, i felt something

it was like i had not made that sketch for what i was feeling that day, but for today.. it made more sense now, i cant explain, its like making a painting years ago, only to understand its meaning years later. all these years, it was wings sequel, now i wish to rename it as

where she belongs ? 

May be i am breaking the chain or series of wings, but I dont care. They are always about what I feel or think. Its always about me, these sketches are one place where I dont compromise at all

Where she belongs ?

No comments: