Aug 24, 2009

She raped an orange because she love marijuana.

I have heard what you love you can save.

She saved me, she loved me, she loved me in a way nobody can ever possibly understand. She doesnt mean world to me, I dont miss her much if i dont get to talk to her for few days, She is not oxygen for me, but i have come to know in odd ways that how much i love her and can miss her. She means more to me than anybody else will ever mean.

When it comes to love I am always card sharp but out of case money. She is ace of those cards. 

People can love people in such strange ways that it will take you more than a lifetime to figure that one out.

Many's the time I ran with you down
The rainy roads of our old town
Many the lives we lived in each day
And buried altogether.


2 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

beautiful!!!!!!!

I have no words to express!

Winnie the poohi said...

Read this again!! It touched me in way I can never even start expressing..

Many a lives indeed buried and forgotten.. and yet lived like blazing fire in wintery nights :-)